- Lehigh University (B.A., High Honors, 2013)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- New York State Bar
Angela M. Farren
Angela M. Farren is an associate based in our New York office focusing on securities and antitrust litigation.Prior to joining KM, Ms. Farren interned for the Massachusetts Securities Division and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission where she focused on regulatory and enforcement matters.
Ms. Farren’s recent work includes:
- Representation of exchange-based investors in Shak v. JP Morgan Chase & Co., alleging monopolization and manipulation of the silver futures market in violation of federal antitrust and commodity exchange laws.
- Representation in an individual securities fraud action against BP plc related to the Deepwater Horizon explosion on April 20, 2010, and the subsequent drop in BP’s share price.
- Representation in an individual lawsuit against Citibank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Barclays, alleging collusion and manipulation of the airline municipal bond market in violation of the Donnelly Act.
- Representation in a shareholder derivative lawsuit against the English bank HSBC alleging that the bank ran money laundering operations out of New York City.
In addition, Ms. Farren assists senior attorneys with drafting briefs and motions, legal memoranda and research on various securities and antitrust litigation matters.