- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. 2020)
- Cornell University (B.S. 2015)
ADMISSIONSNew York State Bar - admission pending
Cristelle Rabban is an associate practicing out of our New York office.Ms. Rabban joined the firm in 2019 as a summer associate and law clerk. Ms. Rabban is an associate (admission pending to the New York State Bar) based in our New York office focusing on securities, structured finance, and antitrust litigation.
Ms. Rabban’s relevant securities and structured finance work includes:
- Representation in a shareholder derivative lawsuit against officers and directors of HSBC Holdings and its subsidiaries, alleging that HSBC ran money laundering operations out of New York City.
- Representation in individual securities fraud actions against Merck and Schering-Plough related to the commercial viability of the companies’ anti-cholesterol medication, Vytorin, and the subsequent drop in Merck’s and Schering-Plough’s share price.
Ms. Rabban’s relevant antitrust work includes:
- Representation in individual lawsuits against Citibank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, and Barclays, alleging that the banks colluded to prevent a patented method for structuring airline special facility revenue bonds from entering the airline municipal bond market in violation of New York’s Donnelly Act.
In addition, Ms. Rabban assists partners with drafting briefs and motions, legal memoranda and research.