- Baylor Law School (J.D. 2019)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.S.A. 2016)
- New Jersey State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- New York State Bar - admission pending
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - admission pending
Emily Rice is an associate practicing out of our New York office. She focuses on antitrust, whistleblower, consumer fraud, and securities fraud litigation.
Ms. Rice’s recent antitrust and Commodities Exchange Act work includes:
- Co-lead counsel in In re Credit Default Swaps Auctions Litigation, a class action brought by the firm and the Office of the Attorney General for the State of New Mexico alleging antitrust violations and market manipulation in the credit default swaps market. The case is ongoing.
Ms. Rice received her J.D. from Baylor Law School in 2019, where she was the Student Coordinator of the Intellectual Property Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic. Most recently, Ms. Rice was a law clerk for the Honorable Douglas E. Arpert, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey.