- S.I. Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University (B.S., 2014)
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- California State Bar
- New York State Bar
Samantha Greenberg is an associate based in our California office concentrating on antitrust matters.Ms. Greenberg joined the firm in 2018.
Some of Ms. Greenberg’s relevant work includes:
- Representation of indirect purchasers in In re Broiler Chicken Antitrust Litigation, a price fixing antitrust case alleging that defendants engaged in a conspiracy to restrain broiler production and raise broiler prices.
- Representation of former Chipotle employees in Turner v. Chipotle, a collective action alleging that Chipotle made employees work “off the clock” without paying them.
Ms. Greenberg assists senior attorneys with drafting briefs and motions, legal memoranda and research. She has also been the recipient of the following awards:
- Casa Cornelia Law Center 2019 Special Recognition award for providing pro bono legal services to asylum seekers
- Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Services certificate (September 2019)