- The College of William & Mary (B.A., 2001)
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Will Harris is Of Counsel to the firm. He focuses on antitrust and consumer litigation.Some of Mr. Harris’s relevant work includes:
- Representation of direct purchasers in a class action against the manufacturers of drywall in In re Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litigation. The defendants allegedly unlawfully conspired to artificially inflate the prices of drywall in the U.S.
- Representation of businesses and consumers of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) products who were harmed by an alleged price-fixing conspiracy among TFT-LCD manufacturers.
- Representation of businesses and consumers in an indirect purchaser class action against various manufacturers of SRAM, alleging that defendants engaged in a conspiracy to fix prices in the SRAM market.
Prior to joining KM, Mr. Harris was an associate with the law firm Gergosian & Gralewski, and before that, he worked as a contract attorney with KM in connection with the firm’s Microsoft litigation, which ultimately settled for more than $2 billion in the aggregate.