- The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (B.A., 2009)
- The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan (J.D., 2011)
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (L.L.M., 2019)
Yasuo Inada is a foreign attorney currently working in our New York office.Mr. Inada is on secondment from a Japanese law firm in Tokyo. He is licensed in Japan with New York admission pending.
Mr. Inada assists senior attorneys with legal memoranda and research. Prior to joining KM, Mr. Inada worked on M&A and commercial litigation matters at Ozawa & Akiyama, a Japanese law firm specializing in matters regarding financial institutions.
Some of Mr. Inada’s public speaking appearances and publications include:
- Co-author (in Japanese), “Past Cases of Information Leak, and Law and Compliance Violations,” Ginko Zitsumu (2014)
- Speaker (in Japanese), “The Impact of Amendment of Consumer Laws on the Practice of Consumer Credit,” The Japan Consumer Credit Association (2014)