- Boston University (B.A., 2000)
- New York Law School (J.D., 2007)
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United State District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United State District Court for the District of New Jersey
Karina Kosharskyy is Of Counsel to the firm.She is based in our New York office and focuses on securities and antitrust litigation. Ms. Kosharskyy joined the firm in 2005.
Some of Ms. Kosharskyy’s relevant work includes:
- Lead counsel for consumer classes in connection with antitrust proceedings against Microsoft in the United States and consulting and advisory counsel to Canadian lead counsel in Canada. These litigations have resulted in settlements totaling over $1 billion for consumers in Canada, Florida, New York, Tennessee, West Virginia and Minnesota, where the litigation proceeded to trial.
- Special fiduciary representation for the exchange-based class in In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation for a putative class of participants who traded futures and options in the FX market. The case has already resulted in partial settlements of more than $2.3 billion.
- Representation of the exchange-based class in In re LIBOR-Based Financial Instruments Antitrust Litigation, an antitrust case alleging that defendant banks colluded to misreport and manipulate LIBOR. This litigation has already resulted in a partial settlement of over $180 million.
- Representation of indirect purchasers in In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, a price fixing anti-trust case wherein it is alleged that defendant entities conspired to control prices of television and monitor components resulting in a settlement of $576 million.
Ms. Kosharskyy is fluent in Russian.