- University of San Diego (B.A. Biology with minors in Chemistry and Philosophy, 2005)
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- California State Bar
Marko Radisavljevic is an associate practicing out of our California office.Mr. Radisavljevic joined the firm in 2016 and concentrates on class action, consumer fraud, and antitrust matters.
Some of Mr. Radisavljevic’s recent work includes:
- First-chaired numerous arbitration hearings on behalf of employees of a nationwide fast casual chain who were subject to a mandatory arbitration provision. Relying upon JAMS Employment Arbitration Minimum Standards, Mr. Radisavljevic convinced many arbitrators to order broad e-discovery concerning the respondent’s practices despite the relatively low-dollar value of the individual proceedings.
- Representation of the exchange-based class in In re LIBOR-Based Financial Instruments Antitrust Litigation, an antitrust case alleging that defendant banks colluded to misreport and manipulate LIBOR. This litigation has already resulted in partial settlements totaling approximately $187 million, which collectively represent the largest historical class-wide recovery for a “futures only” settlement class.
- Special fiduciary representation for the exchange-based class in In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation for a putative class of participants who traded futures and options in the FX market. The case has already resulted in partial settlements of more than $2.3 billion.
- In re Effexor XR Antitrust Litigation for a putative class of direct purchasers of brand name and generic equivalents of extended release venlafaxine hydrochloride capsules against drug manufacturers. Among the claims, defendants are alleged to have delayed market entry of generic versions and entered reverse payment settlements.
In addition, Mr. Radisavljevic assists senior attorneys with drafting briefs and motions, legal memoranda and research.