- University of San Diego (B.A. Biology with minors in Chemistry and Philosophy, 2005)
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- California State Bar
Marko Radisavljevic is an associate practicing out of our California office.Mr. Radisavljevic joined the firm in 2016 and concentrates on class action and antitrust matters.
Some of Mr. Radisavljevic’s relevant work includes:
- Representation of the exchange-based class in In re LIBOR-Based Financial Instruments Antitrust Litigation, an antitrust case alleging that defendant banks colluded to misreport and manipulate LIBOR. This litigation has already resulted in a partial settlement of over $180 million.
- Special fiduciary representation for the exchange-based class in In re Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation for a putative class of participants who traded futures and options in the FX market. The case has already resulted in partial settlements of more than $2.3 billion.
- Representation of a whistleblower in State of New York v. Spherion Corp., alleging a quality assurance company’s liability in the largest known fraud against New York City and State, amounting to almost $1 billion.
- Court appointed Discovery Committee Co-Chair in In re Effexor XR Antitrust Litigation for a putative class of direct purchasers of brand name and generic equivalents of extended release venlafaxine hydrochloride capsules against drug manufacturers. Among the claims, defendants are alleged to have delayed market entry of generic versions and entered into reverse payment settlements.
In addition, Mr. Radisavljevic assists senior attorneys with drafting briefs and motions, legal memoranda and research.