- Princeton University (B.A., 1991)
- California Western School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1997)
- California State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Robert J. Gralewski, Jr. is a partner based in our California office.Mr. Gralewski focuses on antitrust and consumer litigation and has been involved in the fields of complex litigation and class actions for over 15 years. Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Gralewski has prosecuted a wide variety of federal and state court price-fixing, monopoly and unfair business practice actions against multinational companies, major corporations, large banks, and credit card companies.
Some of Mr. Gralewski’s relevant work includes:
- Lead counsel for consumer classes in connection with antitrust proceedings against Microsoft in the United States and consulting and advisory counsel to Canadian lead counsel in Canada. Mr. Gralewski was a member of the trial teams in the Minnesota and Iowa actions (the only two Microsoft class actions to go to trial) which both settled in plaintiffs’ favor after months of hard-fought jury trials. The Microsoft cases in which Mr. Gralewski was involved ultimately settled for more than $2 billion in the aggregate.
- Representation of businesses and consumers in an indirect purchaser class action against various manufacturers of SRAM, alleging that defendants engaged in a conspiracy to fix prices in the SRAM market.
- Representation of indirect purchasers in In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, a price fixing antitrust case alleging that defendant entities conspired to control prices of television and monitor components.