Kirby McInerney is seeking a full-time Litigation Paralegal. The Litigation Paralegal will support the firm’s litigation practice. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct factual investigations and in-depth data analysis using advanced securities monitoring technology to support new and ongoing litigation matters;
- Provide litigation support including document review and organization, deposition/hearing/trial preparation, and legal and factual research;
- Proofing, cite and fact checking, and finalizing legal documents, including motions, mediation submissions, discovery requests and responses, and trial papers;
- Perform intake and initial filtering of client inquiries as well as responding to existing client inquiries; and
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and proofreading proprietary reports for institutional investor clients, with a focus on accuracy and data quality.
- B.A. required;
- Graduation date June 2023 or earlier;
- Attention to detail and excellent writing skills required (writing samples required);
- Self-motivated and committed to excellence in the workplace with high energy level;
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills a plus;
- Genuine interest in the financial industry and the firm’s practice areas;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment; flexibility with overtime; and
- Tech savvy; strong analytical skills preferred; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
The expected annual base salary for this role ranges from $50,000 - $55,000. Kirby McInerney considers a number of factors when determining compensation, including, but not limited to, education, years of experience, levels of experience, competency levels and other relevant skills and qualifications.
You must be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Disclaimer Statement: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.